Emergency Networking will be implementing an incremental release strategy for the rollout of ENcharge v2.0. This strategy allows new features to be rolled out to a specific subset of pilot users for user acceptance testing upon completion of unit testing. Upon completion of a successful pilot, the stable version of ENcharge v2.0 will be deployed to production for all customers to leverage.
- The pilot version of ENcharge v2.0 will be distributed via TestFlight so that metrics can be collected on the application’s performance.
- Training materials and an upgrade plan will be distributed to all users during the pilot phase for self-paced completion. This will allow customers to create a custom upgrade plan that suits each customer’s needs and is minimally disruptive to normal operations.
Interested in the LifePak Integration? Check out the features available in our newest update!
- LifePak Integration - Integration between ENcharge and your LifePak monitor transferring vital signs and EKG images.
- Upgrade to EMSIRS 3.0 - We have added all the new data elements required by the State of Ohio Division of EMS.
- Vitals - There is a new look to the vitals page, allowing the user to capture more data.
- Patient History - This page has long been our “data storm page” they have a entire new look. Many new data elements have been added by the state, allowing us to group the fields into three separate pages.
- State Submission - The state has revamped their EMSIRS submission site. You can now submit your data to the state with the push of a button.
- Support – A new online portal (ZenDesk) will accompany this release, allowing for customers to submit support and feature requests online and in a secure manner.
- Feb 6: An online survey will be distributed to each customer requesting preferred upgrade dates and preferences for in-person or remote training.
- Feb 17: Training videos for new features and the on-going support portal distributed, along with pre-upgrade checklists.
- Chosen upgrade date: In-person or remote upgrades & on-site training, as requested.
Ready to upgrade now? Complete these three easy steps:
- Complete this audit of your current hardware. Knowing your iPad versions, model numbers and names in advance will speed up the process!
- Complete this survey with your upgrade preferences. We want to make this process easy and convenient for you and your team!
- Email us and let us know when you have completed the first two bullets above.
Questions? Please email us.